Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ode to Diet Coke

Jason “Smiley” Little has done the Roach household a great service. This past weekend, he delivered 24 cans of American Diet Coke & 24 cans of American Diet Mountain Dew. Oh Glory! Now, I’m as patriotic as the next guy. I am proud to be Canadian and will stand up for my country when being mocked aboot our whacked oot accent eh? But when it comes to out pop, we have missed the boat. Regular Coke is just too sweet and I don’t need the extra sugar. Plus our Mountain Dew lacks caffeine. Our Diet pop here taste like a…well, it tastes bad. It’s like drinking club soda with food coloring. So when faced with the opportunity to receive these fine products of the USA, I jumped at the chance.
Now if I could only get Smiley to stop in at a Meijer and bring me back a fountain pop. One thing at a time I guess, one thing at a time.
Roach out.

2 Comments:

Blogger C-Man said...

if i ever visit i will remember this......

miss ya roach. in a heterosexual way.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

here here! preach it. salud!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home