Sunday, January 30, 2005

No need for rocks

I was sitting in my living room looking at the scrapbook that Shyle made for Judy and I, of our friends from Watermark. As I looked through it at the pictures and read the notes written, my heart began to long. I miss all of you so very much. Then I started to reflect on all the lessons I’ve learned because of Watermark and Watermarkers. Because of your love, patience and dedication to God, he did a work in me. And who could forget the added blessing of Nate The Falcon Smith. Who’s incredible humility, love and patience. Man, he is such a blessing in my life.
I then started thinking about what might have happen if I didn’t need to come back to Cana-nada. Since I’ve been home and now at school, there are things that I needed to learn, further lessons to grasp. There are things that began in Grand Haven, and I’m not sure if they could have been completed there.
As I sit here and reflect, I can only Praise the Lord. I mean really praise him. I am so aware of this hand in all of this; it really creates in me a cry of praise. Tonight, there will no need for rocks to cry out; my mouth will praise the Lord.
Roach out.

3 Comments:

Blogger nathan sean said...

we miss the roach as well. jenn and i were talkin about ya at lunch today... many smiles. i hope things went well tonight, drop me an email on the details.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Dude,
I say this with utter sincerity...YOU ARE AWESOME!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Aaron Perry said...

brother jason... another person who knows what it's like to miss west michigan... another reason we get along. :)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home