Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Canadian G&L

Judy and I had had people over and made Chilli dogs last night. It was a nice reminiscent night of our evenings spent at G&L scarfing back those great dogs. Great memories there, of the Dune and Sydney exchanging chances to get us refills, and ensuring that my drawing got on the wall so that everyone would know that I was there. Man I miss them.
Anyway, the chilli dogs were great, but it made me really look forward to when I get to visit Grand Haven and have a real one. I think Dakota Smith still owes me supper for touching his jacket once.
Lving it up in the hotel canadia
Roach out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arkay said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm chili dogs!! Well you are just gonna have to pack those backs and bring your Canadian self back to the states. People I graduated with that left to get away always came back to G.H.. Maybe it was G&L, maybe it was Rays, maybe it was Fricanos...maybe even all three. But they always came back, either on the Witness Protection Program or on their own. Grand Haven....the magnet. Later dude.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home