Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Quickee

Here's a quickee update. I've been at my brother's for the past few days. It's been great. We watched monthy python's "quest for the holy grail" last night, it's kind of a Christmas tradition with us. It's such a classic. I wish I had a holy hand grenade.
anyway, I noticed that I made it on Deur's link list. I"d like to thank my parents for having me an dmaking this day possible, for Deurty for beleiving in me enough to add me, and I'd like to thank the G-O-D, for not resting on the sixth day and making man. I dedicate this honour (yes I know there is a "u" there, it's how it's spelled in Canada) to White Bread for letting me get close to him that one time.
Roach Out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Roach out

4:24 PM  
Blogger Deur said...

I still need to add Mrs. Roach and her funny sarcastic in your face comments... :)

Either way - I am slow on updating stuff like that so bask in the joy of the moment Senor Roach. When are you adding links?

When are you creating havoc on the campus of Bethany? :)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Congratulations, brutha! If you keep blogging at the rate that you've blogged, you may even end up in the big time... the Steve Thompson blog roll.

It's something to aspire to...

I'm an idiot. Don't listen to me.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home