Monday, February 20, 2006

Times a changin'

So much change is happening around us.
First: the temperature. Now, I'm all about the cold weather, and this cold streak is making me homesick...but can we have some consistency...seems to me that last week I didn't really need a jacket..and this weekend I needed to be wraped by the pelts of 16 polar bears...man was it cold.
Second: Whitey's Canadian enfatuation. I had no idea. All those jokes and slams...turns out he loves Canada. We could be brothers from different mothers. Maybe not. Maybe long lost adopted brothers, that were slpit at a young age, but come to find out were are both adopted, but have the same "virtual" mother.

if virtual is in quotes..what does that mean...it's real? anyway

Third: Judy and I's life. Thigns are changing. Soon we're getting health benefits and a tax refund (gotta love tax refunds). We're praying and talking about our and where God is leading us. It can be a freeing and frustrating time. Freeing because it's another opportunity to really on God on a different level. Frustrating because it's another opportunity for us to not have any control on our life situation. Make sense?

Anyway, there's a potential opportunity presenting itself, and I feel my heart warming up to it. But I want to be sure. but maybe faith isn't being sure in the direction or the decision, but trusting that God's hand is behind me, guiding and supporting me. I don't know.

I think the one of the hard thigns is that most people leave a place because they want to get away, or they just need a change. I feel like I"m leaving a place I love and want to stay, but feel like I'm being asked to leave. Tough place to be. The next step could be even better. who knows?

Oh well, the rythm of life continues...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hey J! Ya know, I'm french now too. I married a french man. He doesn't know a lick of french or have an accent but I still like him. So, I'm sorry to say, you are now my second fave french man. Super glad to see some wedding pics
posted on Judy's site! So beautiful. K, I need sleep. Hmm.. I'm gonna read your post now... buh bye

12:58 AM  
Blogger jenna said...

I'm sad to hear you & Judy might be moving! I understand it might be God's will & all that but you will be greatly missed!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home