Monday, January 30, 2006

Working against the way I was designed...




This is what I should look like after Saturday. A couple of my friends & I went snowboarding, and I quickly was reminded that I was not designed for this amount of pain. I went downt he hill three times, and that was enough. I tend to carry much momentum and the impact is more than I can tolerate. I'll stick to hockey and Xbox snowboarding from now on. Until then, I'll be in some sort of traction till these old bones heal.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenna said...

Rob must be in the next bed over, looking & feeling the same...

6:27 PM  
Blogger Aaron Perry said...

good to hear you're doing well on the inside, if not the out. :D

9:58 AM  
Blogger Erskine said...

"I carry great momentum." That has to be one of the most beautiful ways I've ever heard someone say, "Snowboarding is for the birds." Thanks for the DeRoche fix tonight.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home