Thursday, March 03, 2005

Über-Blessings from GH

Well, after 24 hours (one way) in a car during a snow storm, we made it home safely. We got in to Sussex at 7:30am, and went to class for 8.
The positive side to the long trip was a lot of discussion about the great weekend we had, and this reflection. I can only speak for myself, so I will.
It was so wonderful to see everyone. Had a great time staying at the Smith’s and hanging with my b-r-o to the t-h-a, Nate. Saturday and Monday, we spent some good time chatting and envisioning. What is great about spending time with him is that I always leave built-up, challenged to be a better man.
Being a part of Cession and Moto again was pretty sweet too. It was so cool to see the gang.
Judy and I got to hang out with Nate Lyons, Shyle and Drew Hunt on Friday night, so that was fun. Shyle had no idea we were coming, so she was pleasantly surprised.
Sunday morning was nice, but kind of surreal. Some people would look right at me and not notice, as if I had never left, then after a few minutes would realize who I was.
Some sad notes, I really didn’t have much of a chance to hang with Deurty, Gooch or Pot. Sad but life happens.
Anyway, to all the Watermarkers out there reading this, thanks for a great weekend. Somewhere in my colon there is a chili dog from G&L and Yesterdog floating around in an unnatural amount of Diet-Coke fountain pop. It was a great weekend, hope to do it again someday.
Roach out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

It was great to see you guys! In a way, it seemed like the most natural thing in the world for your little red car to be pulling into the Smith's on a Friday afternoon. But then it hit me like a brick... "wait a minute, that's not right." Feel free to make the 24 hour trip over Spring Break!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home