Wednesday, March 01, 2006

guns don't kill people, anticipation does...

This is killing me. I can't sleep at night. Ever want to get excited about something, but wisdom says to wait. I want to start dreaming and envisioning what Kansas might be like and dreaming with God at the amazing things that could happen...but part of me says to hold off till somethig is certain. I strongly dislike waiting.

so I wait. Till tomorrow when I get the call. Part of me is ok if this isn't want God wants. Part of me kind of wants it. and the other part doesn't want to leave here.

Had a tempting offer to stay, but it was based on this person winning the lottery, so I won't hold my breath...heh heh

update tomorrow after the call

thanks for praying

Jason

2 Comments:

Blogger Lor & Josh said...

hello friend,

kansas is exciting news. it's like you're at christmas eve anticipation level and Christmas can't come fast enough! i know God will lead you EXACTLY where He wills for you, but I pray today for you and Jude. Hey, I saw a pic of you on one of the 3 Season Ant blogs! yay for picture. Ok, peace to you, excited Roaches.

4:38 PM  
Blogger C-Man said...

tick tock tick tock.......

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home