Tuesday, November 15, 2005

it's good to be useful

yes, it's true, I am severly validate by feeling a sense of being useful. I hate being lazy, though you wouldn't know that by the way I resemble a beached manatee in front of the TV, but I do love to work. I got the hook up with this guy who needed some help splitting some wood. So I've been outside, in the fresh air, getting dirty and getting sore. it's good to be useful.

As a large side note, I got my second letter from Immigration. At the end of this month I have an appoitnment to get my picture taken and my prints taken.

So life is rolling by, the bumps suck, I mean they really do, but apperently according to a spiritual gift test we took on saturday, I have the gift of faith, so I trust that the upcoming road will be smoother.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I can totally relate with your immigration woes. I groan just at the total fees. Curses!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Aaron Perry said...

there's a guy you can work with re: immigration. contact jay major...he'll know who i'm talking about.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Roach - What is a "manatee"?!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home