Thursday, March 09, 2006

readin' & dreamin'

This is such a great time of life for me. I spend most of my day dreamin' of what could be, planning and jotting things down for what I'd like to do and what I'd like my next step to look like. Last night I dreamt about a mini day camp, and got excited about the potential for outreach, getting kids and parents connected and most important, helping kids connect with God.

Also, I am spending a ton of time reading. Right now I'm reading a "generous orthodoxy" by Brian McLaren, which is great. I love reading McLaren. Makes me thing and rethink what and why I believe. Also, revisiting a book called "teaching kids authentic worship" which is also great. A great philosophy of kids ministry.

So, not a though provoking post, really nothing but mind droning gibberish. But we're still waiting. Had a great call from the churhc in Kansas yestersday, with their current kids guy. Very Encouraging.

Very encouraging times. Special thanks to Dave Gigniac for being the man!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

L'attendre est le plus difficile.

Merci, un autre fois, pour le livre.

<3

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home