Thursday, March 23, 2006

leaving on a jet plane...hopefully

Tomorrow morning Judy and I are flying to Overland Park,Kansas for what we hope is the final interview for a children's pastor position. I'm hoping it's a jet plane. With all the advances in aeronautics, I don't think I'd feel as safe if we flew on the plane origianlly built by the wright bros. But that's just me.

So we leave GH @ 5:30 to GR for our flight. We return late monday night. I'll most likely post on Tuesday whatever the news is..

thanks for your prayers....

here's throwing myself in "the winds of change" (we all have Scorpion moments)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lor & Josh said...

yay for an air trip (get it, like a road trip but only it's an air trip cause you're flying!) to Kansas for a potential life changing job! I'll be praying DeFrench family ;)

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon chance!

You're both in my thoughts. You'd better post on Tuesday, or I'll summon a curse of ID.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Aaron Perry said...

yeah, do let us know what happens!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home