Saturday, May 14, 2005

a brick $#!t house


So, I’ve decided that since I am being confused with some of these things (man it’s weird when someone thinks you’re a………buick), & this being my 28th birthday and all, I shall embark on the 100lbs challenge. Four years ago I weighed 255 lbs, so this time I want to go to 250lbs. The goal is to get it done by Christmas.

I’m serious about this. So do what ever it takes to keep me going. If that means taking that 5th cupcake away from me, or stopping from going to 32nd’s at the Chinese buffet, whatever. I need intervention.

Roach “tubby” out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arkay said...

Dude...I hear ya...just when you thought all that food comes back out...BAM It gets stored and makes all your clothes tighter.
I too could stand (or sit) to lose about 50 lbs. But all those Birthday parties and Watermark snacks provided to me at no cost...is my idea of free to eat!!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

You are a brick house! Dude, I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm afraid I can offer you no help. But whatever you do, don't do a diet. Diets never do what you want it to do. But if you're going to change things all the way until December, you might as well make it a lifestyle change. There's my worthless advice.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home