Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Couples who golf together, go to the emergency room together...


Reason #1: why couples shouldn't golf together


Ok, so this REALLY didn't happen, but it could... Judes and I went golfing this morning. It wasn't a bad day. The course was wet and it was a bit cool, but overall it was good. We didn't keep score, but I had a few birdie looks and thus, since I miss the puts, a few par looks too. On the 6th hole thought, Judes pared while I bogey'd. How's that for an ego boost...I told her if she did it again, I'd never take her golfing again...(go PRIDE go).

Anyway, all this to say that I am a blessed man. I don't know of any guys that have a wife who not only is ok with them going golfing, but wants to go with them. Judy is great for that. Now if I can only get her into watching hockey on a saturday night and get her to make some wings for me and the boys...OH...Wait...there is not hockey to watch. Kill that idea.

I'll dream up of something....
Roach out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maw! Young love!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Heather Durkee said...

Cool pic! It sounds like you guys are enjoying your unscheduled lifestyle! I am flying in on Friday. (its been a month) Maybe I will see you both!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Roach..with some lessons your wife could go pro....you would be...by far..the best looking caddy on the circuit...matching outfits...it would be awesome. I've often thought about taking Michelle golfing with me..but it only goes as far as that. I think we get along too well to throw a sport in there...liable to make things.......edgy!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

this post makes me smile. :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Scottie said...

jason,
you are a blessed man in that regard and many more as i am sure that you can attest to... you make me jealous... and don't give up on that hockey night in canada dream... it could happen... bitter Canadians unite!!!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home