Monday, April 25, 2005

It is finished

So, I just wrote my last exam....and can I exclaim how glad I am to be done this ridiculous modernistic way of evaluating knowledge. The regurgitation of lists and facts does nothing to prepare to be a worker of the harvest (as the brochure promises). Long gone now are the days of hours spent trying to cram into my brain useless redundancies that I will NEVER use. Or classes that teach barely anything concerning the subject you signed up for (i.e. Outreach Ministries). Or professors who don't actually read your work, but give you an arbritary grade based on how their spouse treated them that morning, or student-graders with a self-righteous aura determining the worth of your work by if you said hello to them nicely today or not.

Ok, I know this nothing but chronic complaining...so I'll stop

Roach out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

how do you KNOW that marking is determined this way? did you get an admission? i know of a couple of profs who read everything... they are the ones who usually look tired in the mornings...

11:34 AM  
Blogger C-Man said...

YES! AWESOME!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Arkay said...

So..if I was a teacher...and my wife was awesome, like she is now....would I give everyone an A all the time?

10:28 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Yes! It is finished!! And now you are looking forward to the move to Grand Haven. We are very happy for and proud of you! You & Judy make a great team. God has awesome things ahead.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home