Monday, April 04, 2005

Reasonable suspense

Ok, so I just realized that I hadn't given a reason for my lack of information. Here's the reason.

The 'church' that I will be serving has some business to take care of before they want me to announce to people the news. I am excited as I assume they are, but they requested that I shut my BIG YAPPER, until they can make the necessary preparations and take the steps to make sure it's a smooth transition.

Sorry for the delay...but now you all know I felt when it took TWO WEEKS to say goodby when I left Watermark (TWO WEEKS!)

Roach out. (and I don't mean the closet)

2 Comments:

Blogger Arkay said...

AWESOME PIC!! I'm gettin it blown up and put in our room in a frame!!!Still hangin' in suspense!!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so does that mean we only have to wait TWO WEEKS to hear where you are going to be? cause thats only fair...right? :) I'm kidding....i know you will tell us when it is time. i am selfishly hoping you will be close...but i know that you will go where God wants you...

love you both....shyle

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home