Friday, April 01, 2005

So then there were two

Ok, so admittedly this title has nothing to do with this post. Actually, I have no idea what this post is about. I just felt the need to write something, so here it is. Nothing profound or life changing…just life.

So I’m trying to get ahead in my work. I set a schedule to do so much work every day, so as to keep ahead. I’m finding that my motivation for getting this stuff done ahead of time very low. I enjoy not having to do stuff the night before and feeling the pressure, but I feel myself wanting to put it off. Man, I’m ready to be done. I find myself at times resenting assigned reading that does nothing for my soul or even my mind. Books that put the focus on us, or how to be successful in youth ministry. Or this is my favorite: a book about the “tricks of the trade” in youth ministry. Good that’s what we need, to have some un-intentional backup tricks to make sure everyone is pleased and having fun, so as not to “lose any sheep.”

Ok ranting done. Purpose lacking, not need to continue the torture.

Roach out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home