Saturday, March 19, 2005

End of the beginning...

It would seem that everytime I end a large task, it only leads to another. Over march break I succesfully completed almost 600 pages of collateral reading (more like it did collateral damage to my retina's). But that only led to my his & dis paper, which albeit is only 1200 words, it still requires adequate research for good 'ol Dr. want to MAX-imize-my-learning-experience-WELL. This morning I reached 1300 words and felt a sense of accomplishement, only to be abruptly awoken to the reality that is my Doctrin of Holiness paper. So off the the library to pick up 10 large and impressive books with long titles written by important people (I'm sure).
[insert deep desperate sigh here]
On the bright side of today, the boys are coming over for Triad, and Judy got invited out by the girls for a day of shopping.
I am longing for the day that I am done here at BBC so I can spent my best hours serving, loving and living with people, instead of romancing these old dusty pages. [token secondary sigh here]
Roach *fizzling* out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home