Friday, March 25, 2005

Easter Feaster

"I'm so glad Jesus dies so I could have a long weekend"
- Mr. Irreverent

Here are the highlights so far on this Easter break:

=>I have been raping Soul Tsunami (Leonard Sweet) for class. Not bad stuff. I'll have to return to it to let it sink in
=> Having laughs and more good times with Aza (my own personal Aunt Jemima), Missy (friend of ours), and the Judster!!!
=> Watching and Re-Watching old SNL clip... (Will Ferrel as Michel Goulet sings hip hop has been played at least a dozen times)
=>Experienced a freak snow storm, below 20 degree weather (in american temp.)
=>Had supper with my brother Jamie (and received an early B-Day gift: a laptop bag)

Right now, the Mrs. & I are praying about some serious future stuff.

It's all good. Can't wait to get all this reading done (300 pages of 1200 total pages done)
With fried retina's:
Roach out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Did you really mean to say "raping Soul Tsunami?" That's disturbing imagery.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Did you really mean to say "raping Soul Tsunami?" That's disturbing imagery.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Why is everyone posting comments twice??

9:21 PM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Why is everyone posting comments twice?

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home