Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Oh Canada!

Well, Deurty told me in with his best mafia voice that I should blog more often, and that I should talk about daily life things. So here I go....
The second we got back into Canada we did two things. First we went to Tim Horton's to get a REAL cup of coffee. Hmmm mmm good. I'm still feeling the buzz. The second thing was hold that beautiful colored money. A Blue five dollar bill. And coins...oh the coins...ok so I don't miss the coins, but it's still nice to see the maple leaf fly again.
I got a letter in the mail before we left for Canada, from Heritage Wesleyan. It was a no, which in a sense is a relief. A closed door is just as good as an open door. But on the bright side, my buddy Justin emailed me about Faith Wesleyan in Lansing, MI is in the hunt for a youth pastor, so I"m going to look into in. Pray for me.
Still missing all of you. Email me at iamtheroach@gmail.com

Roach out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Not that I don't like your rants, but since I'm not sharing office space with you anymore it'll be great to check in and see how life is going for you guys.

Give 'em hell!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Deur said...

And bring them into heaven. What?

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home