Monday, November 29, 2004

The Final Countdown

As all great things must come to an end, so does my time here at Watermark end. I cannot begin to explain the impact and life change experience I have been exposed to. Never before have I been in surrounded by more people who love me and want the best for me. I can truly say that the God of the Heavens resides in your hearts.

Thank you for all. For your friendship, your time, your counsel, your love, your belief in me, your support, and most of all, your lives. I will miss you all so very much. I will keep blogging and will keep reading up on all that is going on here in your lives.

Roach, sadly, out.


2 Comments:

Blogger Arkay said...

DUDE!!
Let me start off by saying that you are by far the coolest French dude ever!!! You will always be remembered as DA ROACH! I will try to forget the way you look in tights but I will always remember that you were the only one breathing heavier than me at football!!
Love ya man!!
Peace out!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Deur said...

Perfect song - since you have been pimping it for absolutely everything!

Stay the Roach - because you are the Roach.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home