Sunday, April 16, 2006

Oh Canada, terre de nos Aieux





We crossed the boarder on Friday night and a tear formed in the corner of my eye... all I could think about was how close I was to having a Tim Horton's Large double-double and a pack of TimBits in my lap. Ah, do I miss Canada.

We arrive in NY ok, long trip through the night. Nate Lyons convinced me to try one of those energy drinks before we left. IT tasted like a mix between old, peneciline type medicine and butt sewage. I don't even know if it worked. What I do know is that come 1am, my body began shutting down, so I blame the drink.

We leave NY Tuesday/Wednesday for NB. Looking forward to seeing old friends.

On a central note: Judy is looking for work in Kansas, and she found some good leads. Keep us in prayer. She needs to find something with a decent pay, but more importantly something that offers benefits. And we sort of needs something shortly after we arrive in Kansas.

Thanks Crew...

Oh Canada

5 Comments:

Blogger C-Man said...

even though we have not had alot of time together, i feel like i have been part of this process. i am so sad and so excited. this is so the "right" decision for you and judy. you guys are going to be awesome for this church.

always in your camp!
Carter

7:13 AM  
Blogger Lor & Josh said...

You're on your way to Canada! Yeah for TH coffee and yeah for seeing the DeRoches soon. :)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Aaron Perry said...

looking forward to our time together on your way back!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Aaron Perry said...

when are you making your way back, anyway?

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro,
Sorry we missed you before heading out. I look forward to keeping up on your guy's experience in Kansas. I am really glad you found a cool church and that the people there are genuine.
How exactly does something that tastes like butt sewage make it to market anyway?

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home